Envision Pharmaceutical Services - The Clear Choice for Your Pharmacy Benefits
Envision Pharmaceutical Services provides the pharmacy benefits for the Pennsylvania Health Care Plan, Monongahela Valley Hospital Health Plan. Since its inception in 2001, EnvisionRxOptions (Envision) has been on the cutting edge of the pharmacy benefit industry by providing members with pharmacy benefits administered by the most experienced and knowledgeable professionals in the industry.
Envision’s Pharmacy Network
Envision’s national pharmacy network includes over 62,200 retail locations representing all major chains as well as large and small independents throughout the United States and Puerto Rico. For instance, the Envision Network contains area pharmacies such as Walgreens, Wal-Mart, CVS, Giant Eagle, Rite Aid and Kmart as well as a number of independent neighborhood pharmacies.
Mail Order Services
Orchard Pharmaceutical Services is the new mail order vendor for Monongahela Valley Hospital members (effective January 1, 2010).
Located in Canton Ohio, Orchard will assist members in making their mail order transition as easy as possible. Their close proximity to Pittsburgh will ensure greatly improved order turn-around-time. Prompt processing along with their demonstrated commitment to excellent customer service, exceptional accuracy and competitive pricing will greatly enhance Monongahela Valley Hospital member’s satisfaction with mail order services.
To obtain mail order prescriptions through Orchard, enrollees will need to enroll with Orchard in one of four ways: 1.) register online at www.orchardrx.com; 2.) fax their Confidential Patient Profile to 1-866-909-5171; 3.) mail their Confidential Patient Profile, original prescriptions, and method of payment to Orchard Pharmaceuticals, P.O. Box 3094, North Canton, OH 44720; 4.) or call an Orchard Pharmaceutical Services customer service representative to sign up or for more information, toll free, by calling 1-866-909-5170, Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm EST.
Quality, Efficient 24/7 Customer Service
Envision's primary goal is to provide Monongahela Valley Hospital members with quality customer service experiences which far exceed industry standards. To meet this goal, Envision has three call centers, all located within the United States, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year that are staffed with highly-trained English and Spanish speaking customer service representatives who can be reached by calling 1-800-361-4542.
Envision’s Member Website
Envision’s secure, HIPAA compliant member website (www.envisionrx.com) offers many tools enhance a member’s prescription experience. From the website, members can:
- Create a personal use ID and Password unique to each member and or dependent
- View a participating pharmacy list
- View formulary information: including an alphabetical version for quick reference by drug name and separate therapeutic version to compare alternate drugs in the same therapy class
- View total prescription drug utilization throughout the year
- Print member utilization history at any time for reference or taxes
- Access free information about drugs and their uses with Envision’s online drug information screen and disease state information
- View their benefits and price a prescription online prior to going to the pharmacy to determine the price they will pay and alternate generic medications if available
- Receive answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Perform a Pharmacy search by Pharmacy Name, City, State or Zip code
- Access online customer support
- Quickly and easily access health and drug information